Introducing Native Blossom, a recolour of our best selling Picnic Rug the Native Wildflower. Inspired by Sharnee’s deep adoration for Australian foliage, hand drawn in our Byron Bay studio.
Printed on our NEW renewable and durable 100% recycled PET canvas. The base features our trusty brown water resistant poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment. Framed by large cotton tassels in each corner, and comes and ornate brown woven carry strap.
We pride ourselves on the high quality materials we use so that our products can be cherished for a lifetime
- Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Hand illustrated print on front side
- Fabrication TOP/FRONT: 100% Recycled PET canvas. BACK: Poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
- Signature brown base is water resistant
- Hand made tassels on corners
- Embroidered cotton label
- Brown ornate woven carry strap
- Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting.
- Spot clean with cold water
- Do not submerge or soak
- We do not recommend machine washing
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Prior to storing, ensure it is completely dry